To keep you entertained…
…for at least a few minutes, I gift to you several of the good times that were had whilst I travelled throughout Shimabara, Kumamoto, and Fukuoka. (Mostly because I have taken OH SO MANY pictures and I figured that until I edit them, you’ll have no idea how wonderful my time was–because it was teh uber wonderful. So here’s a few bits and pieces.)
- Made a rockin’ apple pie despite the shortening being all… hard and frozen like.
- Wandered around Obama (yes, Obama… it’s a city…)
- Ate far too many Sour Cream and Onion Pringles
- Walked (all together over the ten days) more than 50km, I would estimate.
- Sang really loudly to myself (Disney songs, as well as several others, after my iPod battery died) while hiking up and down the side of a volcano
- Got to see a Rhinosaurus dance (he had sweet moves)
- Reached the goal
- Road in a helicopter
- Ate more horse
- Visited a temple that has a history of over 1000 years and acted as an impromptu (and somewhat dirty-mouthed) tour guide for my fellow foreigners
- Bought way too much stuff at uniqlo (but now I have more clothes! And a dress! SQUEE)
- Ate a Costco Hot Dog (sadly not Hebrew National)
- Played the eHarmony game with Christine (far more entertaining than I could have imagined)
- Saw some dolphins do dolphin-y tricks
- Watched the craziest damn South Korean movie. I tell ya, they know how to make them some “Are you sure you weren’t high when you wrote this?” movies that will entertain the bejesus out of you.
It was a rockin’ time, everything went as well as I could have hoped–and often better. I look forward to sharing more with you in the future…