Things to do in Tokyo
A bit of an overview before I get into it later. When, I don’t know, as I actually am busy. We’ll see how long that lasts.
So, things to do in Tokyo when you Don’t Know What Else to do:
- Have a random man from Togo propose to you.
- Eat Reuichi’s gyoza (SO GOOD)
- Watch a Japanese man rap in English at B-Ball Park
- Get propositioned by a not-so-seedy looking 25-year-old (and say no)
- Eat at BURGER KING
- Giggle with Tomo-chan
- Meet new friends very randomly
- Buy a new nalgene (number three) and lose it the next day (but then find it again)
- Admire the Japanese greasers (especially the excessive tape on their shoes… though their hair is pretty damn awesome, too)
- Get attacked by mosquitoes at Yasukuni shrine
- Play with magnets at the science museum
- Walk around the entire perimeter of the Imperial Palace
- Take pictures of Shibuya clandestinely (and almost get in trouble for it)
- Get bloody water tossed on your feet at Tsukiji Fish Market
- Get asked out by a random shopkeeper working above a condom store.
It was a weird, but very enjoyable, couple of days. Lots of pictures to come, unless I get too lazy, at which point there’ll only be a few. 🙂