10 Things that Should Happen to Me but Won’t
- Cory Monteith decides to take a vacation to Japan and winds up, via magic, on Iki, at which point we meet and make out. (I just watched some Glee, yes.)
- Someone comes to my house and installs a normal-(American)-sized oven.
- And a fridge.
- Wireless internet is put in at all of my schools so’s I can freely browse facebook read the news after I finish all my work.
- Japanese shoe sellers start selling size 25 for women.
- Bioware calls and tells me that, yes, they do want me to be a beta tester for all their games in the future. (I’d do it for frees! SWEAR!)
- Asparagus never goes out of season.
- Supermarkets on Iki begin to sell raspberries and brussel sprouts. Mmmm…
- My face stops peeling because of epiduo. (It is getting better… I think.)
- I stop craving peanut butter m&ms.