I’m taking a page out of Chloe’s book and writing about all the things I’m enjoying about life right now. Because sometimes I think, as we slog through the monotony of every day, how totally awesome the little things are.Unfortunately, I don’t have Chloe’s talent with photography and adorable cartoons, but I’ll do my best with words. 😀
- Eating ramen with friends–real ramen, not that crappy freeze-dried noodle kind–and hearing HI-larious (slash very serious, hm. should maybe not poo-poo such things, even if they were pretty funny…) stories about weekend hijinks
- Collapsing onto the floor in a pile of melodramatic goo when I realize I’ve misunderstood something in Japanese.
- Understanding something in Japanese.
- Making my students laugh because I’m a silly goose.
- Getting sucked into my book when I’m trying to edit something else.
- Bollywood music (it really does just make me want to shake my shoulders all over the place. Hm. Or learn cricket.)
- Naps underneath my kotatsu
- Making friends with people I’ve never actually met. Lots of people, really. That’s all sorts of awesome.
- The chance to eat Mexican food this weekend. This never happens in Japan.
- The temperature increased from 0-3C (Freezing to almost freezing) to 8-10C (Cold to Pretty Cold).
YOUR TURN. I want lists of happiness! Recent happiness! Things you enjoy right now. LET’S BE HAPPY TOGETHER.