Awesome-sauce-ness, in list form.
For those of you who haven’t been reading my blog for awhile, let me let you in on a little secret: I like lists. I like making lists. I like reading lists. I like crossing things off of lists. Even when I speak I often break my sentences into outline-like lists. (It will not surprise you to learn that I am a plotter, not a pantser.)
SO I thought I would make a list of things that are excellent for me right now.
- Today a hawk stole half of my lunch.
- No, seriously. A hawk.
- I’m on spring vacation, which means SLEEPING IN and READING BOOKS and BAKING LOTS.
- Speaking of baking, I made oatmeal raisin pecan cookies. Also with cinnamon.
- I did this while watching TANGLED.
- TANGLED was excellent, though I found the evolution of Flynn/Eugene’s character a little odd. As Eugene, he wasn’t smarmy enough. And as Flynn, I didn’t see enough sincerity. Certainly I don’t expect him to be the same in both personas, but a bit more shine-through between them would have been nice.
- Still, plan on watching TANGLED again.
- Hahahaha, “I’m not freaking out; are you freaking out? I’m just very interested in your hair and the magical qualities it possesses. How long has it been doing that, exactly?”
- I practiced pronouncing “Rad” with a lovely Japanese lady for about 10 minutes.
- Bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebouncebouncebounce.
- I’m participating in a charity flamenco show with proceeds going towards earthquake/tsunami/reactor relief. MORE REASON TO DANCE, YEAH.
- Tomorrow is my birthday.
- Tomorrow is also THE START OF CRITS FOR WATER.
- Excuse me while I freak out from excitement.
- (freaking out)
- The sakura are blooming.
- I am fleshing out the sequel(s) to Singular. What is that? Actual writing? WOOOOO.
Okay. That’s all.
See y’all tomorrow for my birthday/CRITS FOR WATER (wooooo!). ‘Cause you’re gonna be there and it’s gonna be totally rock-tastic. Way more rocktastic than gettng my lunch stolen by a hawk, at least.