Super Sekrit Giveaway #1
It’s like Pandora’s box! But without the world sucking business. Okay, maybe it’s the opposite of Pandora’s box.
This giveaway is closed. Congrats to the winner, Elizabeth Church!
- For Super Sekrit Giveaways, donate anything you can to the mycharitywater campaign.
- In the comments section of the mycharitywater campaign page (you’ll see it when you donate), please write “Super Sekrit Giveaway #1.”
- If you would also like a Kat-Crit, make sure to include an email or some way to contact you (twitter? a blog?) in the comment, too.
- After the initial entry of WHATEVER you can afford, each $10 is an additional entry in the giveaway. (Ex: $20 = two entries. $1 = one entry. $7 = one entry. $17 = one entry. $33 = three entries. OKAY?!)
- Once the giveaway donations reach $50, I will put up the deadline for the end of the giveaway.
- When the deadline is reached, I’ll choose a random winner! YAY.
This Super Sekrit Giveaway will be worth $50 or a little more. That does not include shipping. It IS NOT books. It is open internationally. Here are some super fun hints in picture form:
Feel free to guess what the prizes are. If you get it EXACTLY CORRECT, then I’ll confirm it. 😉 Go ahead guys!