Special Guest Crit: Marisa Corvisiero #2
About Marisa: Marisa A. Corvisiero (aka Iozzi Corvisiero), is an attorney and literary agent practicing in New York City and representing authors, illustrators, and cartoonists around the globe.
If Marisa absolutely had to change places with a celebrity, she would switch with Jennifer Lopez. (ooh!)
If she could have any super power, it would be time travel.
- Go to the mycharitywater Crits for Water campaign page.
- Donate $5. (Donate more if you like, but it won’t get you any more entries. It will, however, improve your awesome by 1000-fold.)
- In the comments section when you donate, write two things: a) “Marisa Corvisiero Query”, and b) Some way to contact you (email! twitter! a blog! Maybe not your phone number or address, tho XD),
- If you don’t feel comfortable putting your email on the mycharitywater page, comment on THIS blog post once you donate. Your email won’t show up to anyone but me. Make sure you use the same name as you used when you donated.
- I will announce/contact the winner on April 14th.
- If you don’t win and you want a Kat-Crit anyway, pop me an email at katharine_brauer @ yahoo.com. (Er, remove the spaces, yeah?)
- You may, OF COURSE, bid on Marisa’s query auction or upcoming synopsis auction, but winning either of those will make you ineligible to win this drawing.
Questions? Stick ’em in the comments, contact me on twitter, or send me an e-mail (katharine_brauer @ yahoo.com).