Special Guest Crit: Editorial Anonymous #1
The very helpful and hilarious Editorial Anonymous is offering to critique 1250 words of your picture book or chapter book via AUCTION.
The auction is now closed, but you can enter for the random drawing until 9am EDT, May 1! 😀
About EA: When EA is not chomping through the slush pile and answering writerly questions at her blog of epic awesome, we readers assume she lives the highlife as a stiletto’d fashionista, prowling through Manhattan with her ferret on a leash and a very trendy book under one arm. Also, she clearly must have a horde of aspiring Anonymati following her every clacking footstep offering lattes and pre-peeled grapes.
Oh wait. She’s a children’s book editor. Well, at least the book part is probably right.
For a particular look into the mind of EA…
“If I had a talking animal, it would be a Sasquatch.”
For serious! Who wouldn’t want a talking sasquatch? Think of how easy it would be to move through traffic.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you to donate.
- Please DO NOT donate unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
- Donate your winning bid to the mycharitywater campaign page by May 3.
- If the bid is not donated by then, I’ll contact the second highest bidder to donate, and so-on.
Questions? Comment, contact me on twitter, or send me an e-mail (katharine_brauer @ yahoo.com).