Special Guest Crit: Ashley March
Ashley March, super awesome author of historical romances like Seducing the Duchess and the forthcoming Romancing the Countess is offering to critique the first 30 pages of any type of fiction MS (rocktastic!) via AUCTION for Crits for Water.
THIS AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED!
About Ashley: After spending countless hours memorizing both traditional and simplified Chinese characters, perfecting her tones, and practicing her speaking with any Chinese native she could find, Ashley successfully graduated with a degree in Mandarin Chinese. She was determined to be the next best Chinese translator in the world… Then she discovered writing historical romances was as much fun as reading them, and her Chinese capabilities have never been the same. When she isn’t writing sexy, emotional historical romances set in Victorian England, Ashley stays busy entertaining her two young daughters, attempting to do housework, and hiking in the beautiful foothills of Colorado.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you to donate.
- Please DO NOT donate unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
- Donate your winning bid to the mycharitywater campaign page by May 15.
- If the bid is not donated by then, I’ll contact the second highest bidder to donate, and so-on.
- Once the donation is made, email me the file.
Questions? Stick ‘em in the comments, contact me on twitter, or send me an e-mail (katharine_brauer @ yahoo.com).
Note from Ze Kat: Ashley has been instrumental in whipping my writing into shape. We’ve been crit partners for years, and her advice and comments are well thought out, kind, and totally golden. You do not want to miss this, for serious. For more, check out this rocktastic interview with Mary over at Not an Editor.