Special Guest Crit: Sara Kendall Auction
Sara Kendall, junior associate agent at Nancy Coffey Literary, is offering a 30 page critique of your manuscript via AUCTION for Crits for Water.
THIS AUCTION IS CLOSED. Congrats to the winner!
You may still enter for her random drawing, but if you win the auction, you are not eligible to win the drawing.
About Sara: Literary assistant and junior associate at Nancy Coffey Lit. Loves dresses with belts, huge dogs, cupcakes, and books. Also makes fabulous pies (whilst cackling) and is deathly afraid of hamsters along with Kat and Suzie Townsend. (Feel free to join the We Hate Hamsters Club, PS.)
To get a closer look into Sara’s mind, I asked, “What instrument would you want to play perfectly, if any?”
I was *going* to say if I could play any instrument perfectly it’d be the piano. But then Joanna said she’d pick the ocarina, a la Zelda and the Ocarina of Time, and now I’m stealing that answer instead. Basically, we’re both huge geeks.
- Comment on THIS BLOG POST with your bid. Bidding starts at US$1.
- You may, of course, bid more than once.
- Once the auction closes, if you are the highest bidder, I will contact you to donate.
- Please DO NOT donate unless I email you! SERIOUSLY.
- Donate your winning bid to the mycharitywater campaign page by May 21.
- If the bid is not donated by then, I’ll contact the second highest bidder to donate, and so-on.
- Once the donation is made, email me the file.
Questions? Stick ‘em in the comments, contact me on twitter, or send me an e-mail (katharine_brauer @ yahoo.com).
Now get to bidding 😀