Super Sekrit Giveaway #2
So. This is a giveaway. Of books. Lots of books. What kind of books?
My favorite books. Books that I still remember and think about everyday. Books I can quote. Books I would recommend in a heartbeat. Books I’d gift to friends and force significant others to read. (If I had a significant other. And one would hope that if I DID, said significant other would already have read these books because THEY REPRESENT WHO I AM.) They’re ones that may have changed my life, changed the way I view the world.
And, generally speaking, they didn’t come out before the year 2000, so. Uhm. Not Hunger Games or anything.
Uh. Anyway. The prize will be worth $50-ish dollars, not including shipping. It is open to any country with an amazon retailer that accepts visa. XD
How to participate! Instructions!
- For Super Sekrit Giveaways, donate anything you can to the mycharitywater campaign.
- CAREFUL! When you donate, charity: water may ask you to become a member. That does NOT mean the donation didn’t go through. If in doubt, check your email/bank account first! CAREFUL!
- In the comments section of the mycharitywater campaign page (you’ll see it when you donate), please write “Super Sekrit Giveaway #2.”
- If you would also like a Kat-Crit, make sure to include an email or some way to contact you (twitter? a blog?) in the comment, too.
- After the initial entry of WHATEVER you can afford, each $10 is an additional entry in the giveaway. (Ex: $20 = two entries. $1 = one entry. $7 = one entry. $17 = one entry. $33 = three entries. OKAY?!)
- Once the giveaway donations reach $50, I will put up the deadline for the end of the giveaway.
- When the deadline is reached, I’ll choose a random winner! YAY.
It’s possible you may already have or have read these books. But you can still donate! You could give the books as gifts! Or offer them to a library! Or reread them! Who knows.
Oh, and it won’t include Harry Potter. Yes, they are some of my favorite books of all time. Yes, I can quote from them. But everyone and their mother has read Harry Potter. And if you haven’t, then WHAT THE DEVIL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
But, okay, here: have some hints about a few of my favorite books EVAH:
And that’s just a smattering! Feel free to guess in the comments. If you’re right, I may just tell you so.
…and maybe not 😉