Things I Have Learned Today
In list form.
- I am a closet vampire.
- The things that make ME feel squishy and uncomfortable would probably make my fictional characters feel squishy and uncomfortable, which is a SUPER WIN for tension-building purposes.
- I miss baking.
- So I think I’m going to make brownies in the next couple of days in addition to the Oatmeal Cinnamon Pecan Raisin cookies I made today.
- They were delicious.
- Yes, that’s in the past tense because J-Fresh and I ate all of them.
- I’m that annoying person during TV shows/movies who always asks what’s going on, and makes comments about plausibility even if it’s about werewolves.
- My island gets really, REALLY hot.
- I continue to be one of the silliest people of all time. Or at least on my island.
- I have over two pounds of cheese in my fridge.
- I’m more scared than excited, because WHAT IF THE CHEESE GOES BAD BEFORE I CAN EAT ALL OF IT?!?!
Your turn! What did you learn today, darlings?