There are not enough hours in the day.
Fun information about my life recently! (In super duper LIST FORMAT.)
- Today I didn’t eat dinner until 11pm.
- I’m ridiculously excited that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic SEASON 2 has just started.
- Also Glee!
- AND GOLIATH.
- AND The Girl of Fire and Thorns.
- Seriously guys, how the hey am I going to afford anything next month? SO MUCH GOOD TO BUY.
- I may have taught my students the use of “super” and “crazy” as synonyms for “very.”
- It’s so windy/stormy that the ferries to/from my island have been cancelled for two days. Tomorrow is up in the air.
- This last weekend (aside from sleeping) I spent a total of six hours at my house.
- It was a three day weekend.
- So, essentially, over the 55-ish hours I wasn’t sleeping, I was outside doing crazy things like socializing for 49 hours.
- This is why I’m still so behind on critiquing. (SORRY.)
- Also: banks are annoying.
- Seriously, banks. Get your act together. I’m sick and tired of this craziness.
- Finally: I got a package from my mom. CANDIED GINGER WIN NOMNOMNOM.
So. Life continues being crazy. AND YOU, MINIONS?