Yeah, apologies for the accidental hiatus. Didn’t mean for it to happen but…I guess that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Also, I’m afraid it might continue over the next couple of days…thru Thursday or even the weekend. In case you were wondering, here’s what my today looked like:
- 6:45am – Roll out of bed
- 7:10 – Finish breakfast (what? I have a good breakfast IT’S IMPORTANT)
- 7:35 – Drive to work
- 8:00 – Arrive at work
- 8:05-11:30 – non-stop lesson planning, worksheet-writing, game-thinking, and speech editing. SO MUCH SPEECH EDITING.
- 11:40-12:30 – lesson
- 12:30-1:00pm – Lunch!
- 1:00-1:50 – In the computer lab, editing speeches, while helping students research more for their speeches.
- 1:55-2:45 – Lesson
- 2:55-3:45 – Lesson
- 3:45-4:30 – Editing speeches!
- 4:30-4:40 – Mad dash to study Korean
- 4:40-5:00 – Errands
- 5:00-6:00 – Learning Korean!
- 6:10-7:00 – OMG I FINALLY GET A BREAK YES YES YES ::send bleary emails and tweets::
- 7:00-8:00 – Practice flamenco
- 8:00-8:30 – OMG ANOTHER BREAK YES YES wait practice more flamenco
- 8:30-9:40 – Practice flamenco
- 9:40-9:50pm – Mad dash to video store before it closes to rent a DVD for lessons the next day.
- 10:10 – Arrive home!
- 10:10-10:40 – Eat dinner (yeah. AT 10 PM WHAT). Clean dishes. Grunt. Consider showering.
- 10:40 – Give up on the shower idea for the morrow, drag oneself upstairs, and spend the next hour answering emails.
THANK GOD I don’t have children/responsibilities outside of myself. I would never survive. In other news, much as I love flamenco, I am totally ready for this performance to be finished. The 12th of November cannot come too soon!
What’s taking up y’all’s lives? Is it satisfying? Having fun? Despite my slight tone of complaint, I am still enjoying myself. Via magic!