Several Awesome Things that Make Me a Happy Camper
In list format, because that’s just how I roll. What?
- The ever-amazing and wonderful Sooz Dennard revealed the cover for her upcoming release, Something Strange and Deadly. LOOK AT IT IN AWE, MINIONS. Also, ARCs! 😀 😀 😀
- I am studying Korean! (I had planned to type something in Korean here, but I don’t know consistent romanized Korean so…yeah, nevermind. Suffice to say that I can’t make many sentences yet. Only had four lessons.)
- BUT I CAN READ HANGUL. It’s seriously, like, the coolest, most logical written language of all time.
- Except Chinese grammar is still easier.
- I’m going to the city tomorrow! For a work trip!
- There is an excellent coffee shop in the city. It’s too bad Gong Yoo doesn’t work there. But I’ll still probably go to the shop every day.
- My flamenco performance is this weekend. I AM SO EXCITED. Partially because, yes, I get to dress up and wear oodles of make-up, and feel sexy, and giggle with my flamenco pals, but also because I will finally, finally be finished with so many practices. 0_0 Holy guac, I have no time guys.
- Next weekend I am teaching Japanese ladies how to make pumpkin pie.
- And the weekend after that (the 26th), I shall have a crazy, intense, and awesome Thanksgiving dinner.
- AHHHHH THANKSGIVING ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- Glee is good again. Although really, what the hey are they doing to Finn’s character? Does he even have a character?
- I managed to do all my dishes! Woo!
- Aaaand…uh…you guys are awesome! WOOOOO!
Your turn, minions! Awesome things, in list format? And…go!